With our PLR, you can do pretty much anything apart from selling it on! You could change it, taking things out or adding things to make it bigger. You could put it into email autoresponder series, read it aloud to make a podcast, create videos from the content, or put it into an eBook. These are just a few ideas!
Articles from ContentShortcuts.com are for you only – you cannot pass on articles or any rights to anybody else. You can contact us for more specifics if any of these terms are unclear.
What You CAN Do With Content From Content Shortcuts
- Can be added to or edited completely.
- Can put your name on as the author.
- Can be used as content for websites, courses, newsletters, eBooks.
- Can be used in videos, MP3s, books.
- Can sell or give away for personal informational use only.
- Can be offered as a bonus (as long as you don’t offer PLR rights).
- Can add to a website that is sold with a unique domain name (no templates/ PLR sites) as long as you don’t offer PLR rights.
- Can rewrite and add the articles to client websites and projects.
What You CANNOT Do With Content From Content Shortcuts
- Cannot sell or give away Resale Rights, Master Resale Rights or Private Label Rights.
- Cannot offer through auction websites or dimesales with PLR rights.
- Cannot add to a free membership site in any format with PLR rights.
- Cannot pass on any PLR rights to your clients.
- Cannot use our name on the PLR content (you can use your own name, just not our name!)
- Cannot use as is to publish Kindle books (it’s against Amazon’s terms).
- Cannot use in article directories unless you rewrite completely.
- Cannot pass along (sell or give away) Private Label Rights in ANY format.
Disclaimer: All articles sold on Content Shortcuts are intended for informational purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any of the content provided at Content Shortcuts. Each customer has the responsibility to verify information before publishing.