Where Do I Find My Past Purchases?
The shopping cart system at Content Shortcuts allows you to login to download any content you may have bought in the past. There are a couple of reasons why some past downloads won’t show:
- If you checked out with a different username (you may have forgotten about it) or as a guest
- If you ordered the content before 2013, when we moved to the new system.
If you want access to a past download that you can’t find in your account area, depending on what you purchased, your download could be located in one of three places:
1) "A la Carte" PLR packs from the Content Shortcuts Store: Click here to login to your account areausing the username and password you chose at checkout. If you checked out as a "guest" please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt or PayPal email so we can locate your purchase and send a manual download link.
2) A Special PLR Offer from JV Zoo: Sometimes special discount PLR packs are run through JV Zoo, in which case click here to head to the JV Zoo download page. Login with the email you used when you checked out. If you can't find it, send us an email with your receipt/ Paypal email so we can locate your purchase.
3) Content Clubs Monthly Membership Download: If you're a member of one of our monthly memberships (known as "Content Clubs" - either self-help, internet marketing or fitness) then you can click here to login to the member area .
Note - If you have trouble logging into any of the above please try using the "forgotten password" link. And, if you do need to contact us for our personal support , don't forget to include your receipt details or PayPal transaction so that we can locate your purchase.